Luxury shepherds’ huts set in a quiet corner of a working farm, near a two acre coarse fishing lake. Dog friendly and child free, enjoy the peace and tranquility of a beautifully designed and luxuriously kitted out private shepherds’ hut with your own personal patio and bbq. Perfect for couples to escape to, or friends to socialise with, or even use as a base for fishing, these huts are ideal and bespoke. The views are spectacular over our farmland and beyond to the Hambleton Hills. Drive three miles into the quaint town of Thirsk famous for its vets and farming community. The site has a mini shop selling a selection of Yorkshire goodies and also has washing and drying facilities.
Watch the video: MORNDYKE SHELHERDS’ HUTS
- The main entrance has level access
- There is level access from the main entrance to:
- Morndyke Shepherds’Huts
Access with steps
- There are steps from the main entrance to:
- Mini Shop
- We have non-allergic bedding.
- The (bedroom) TVs have subtitles.
- Staff are available 24 hours a day.
- Some staff have disability awareness training.
- We have emergency evacuation procedures for disabled visitors.